1. How often do you add new items?
New items are usually added once or twice a month. It depends on the season as well as how successful is the product.
2. Are the collections limited?
Yes, every collection is limited to 50 pieces, which means that you can be sure you’ll be unique!
3. I really like one product, unfortunately, it’s sold out. What should I do?
Try dropping us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org about the product and we will suggest a solution.
4. What’s the delivery time of the hand-made products?
Hand-made products are usually delivered in 1 week.
5. How can I choose the right sizing?
There’s a detailed description with the dimensions and materials used next to each product.
6. What happens if I find out that the product doesn’t fit or it’s not what I expected?
You can simply fill in the returns form and return the product in an undamaged condition. We will exchange it or refund the amount to your bank account.
7. How secure is the online payment?
You pay through Slovenska Sporitelna (part of Erste Bank), which is secure and protected against any third-party interference, therefore the payment on our e-shop is completely safe.
8. What is Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)?
If you choose C.O.D., the courier or mailman will ask for the money when delivering the product to you.
9. How long is the delivery?
Depends on the country of the order. In the case of the courier delivery in Slovakia, the shipment should be delivered in 24 hours since handing the good over to the courier. If you choose Slovak Post, the delivery usually takes 2 to 3 days.
For the international delivery, it usually takes up to one week by post service, and 2-3 working days when you choose delivery by courier.
10. Can I come and simply pick-up my order personally?
- Yes, the place of the pick-up is Tanečná škola DanceCool, Ovsištské námestie 1, 85104 Bratislava, Slovakia. You only need to show the order number at the reception.
11. Why should I register at www.kattiva.shop?
You’ll get a couple of benefits, including an easier process at the checkout or that we will be able to personalize your shopping experience after some time.
12. Why should I subscribe to the newsletter?
You’ll be the first one to receive all the news. From time to time we send special promotions or discounts exclusively to our subscribers. The e-mails are sent once or twice a week because we don’t want to bother the customer by daily spam.